Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Project

So it's been awhile... no postings.  Well, I've decided to start a new project here that will (hopefully) force me to get used to posting more often.  It's a poetry version of the 365 project.

A 365 project is mostly associated with photography, where you take a picture a day in order to open up to the possibilities around you... light, color, perspective, etc.  I'll be doing the same thing only with poetry.  I'll be writing (and posting) a poem a day.  Most are probably not going to be very good, some will be silly, some serious, some dark, and some (maybe many) from nature.  This will hopefully open me up to new descriptions and perspectives when it comes to both emotions and the natural world.

I may double post, the second post will most likely be something old though.  I'll start this Oct 1, 2011.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment